Thursday, March 5, 2009

What I Read

I have been asked what newspapers and sites I read routinely. Although the list is never the same, it is always extensive. I read a lot of online newspapers, a lot of blogs, and many magazines. Needless to say I am thankful for the innovation of RSS.

Here is a list of the usual feeds.

My online reading:

New York Times & NY Post

LA Times, Washington Post

The WSJ

The Irish Independent

The UK Daily Mail

FT- Financial Times

Jerusalem Post

Spiegel - German Weekly - English Version

BBC

Bloomberg

FEER- (Far Eastern Economic Review)

Drudge Report - The Daily Kos - Slate

My routine magazines-

Fortune

The Atlantic

The New Yorker

The Economist

Backpacker - Nat Geo Explorer - Outside

Inc.

Forbes

---

Before RSS feeds reading all of these online newspapers/sites would not have been possible. Now, luckily, I have all of my news streamed over to my google home page where I can pick and choose what I want to read. & if I really want to I can now access them from my phone.

Technology giving a news junkie his fix.

0 comments: